Monday, February 9, 2009

Reading Schedule

So instead of reading the only suggestion I got (Left Hand of Darkness), I decided to read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I finished it for the sixth or seventh time, I don't remember. Now I am going to read the next one, and probably reread the rest of the series in order, and then read Left Hand of Darkness because it is very hard to get through (I tried over the summer). I also wanted to point out The Avett Brothers to my readers. They are a delightful folksy-acoustic-bluegrass band that I was introduced to through CATVision's TV guide channel. The channel streams the WOUB broadcast of NPR along with musical interludes of, often, obscure music. One time they played the Dr. Dog song The Breeze. This solidified my love of the channel and has left me leaving the channel on while I read or work on the computer. The link to their site is under Musical Tastes. I have also added Julia Nunes, who's CDs have entranced me and I thank my friend Justin for introducing me to her music. Enjoy!

No comments: