Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning

I actually woke up at 7 a.m., decided I could sleep another hour, didn't actually fall asleep, just lay there, and then got up to my 8 a.m. alarm. I did my sketches for my CD cover for my class where we learn how to use InDesign. Then I got all ready to go and headed to Minuteman Press to print off my CD covers, which are due today at 1 p.m. I was talking about this last night, about how much worse of a procrastinator I am at college. I can't really motivate myself to do things I don't really want to do or can easily do at another time when I don't feel like relaxing. I've stayed up until 4 a.m. before doing nothing productive, and then woken up between 5 and 6 a.m. to write a paper due later that day. I could tell countless stories of how bad a procrastinator I am, now and prior, but alas, I have been struck with a strong case of the, "I'll do it later"s. Ta ta for now.

No comments: