Saturday, August 21, 2010

Puzzles and Podcasts

So, I got bored with playing video games. I replayed Luigi's Mansion, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Dark Cloud, and some
Pikmin and Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. I've moved on to puzzles after I decided to do the 500-piece Ansel Adam puzzle that's been sitting on my dresser for, I don't know, a year or so.

Now I'm connecting a 2000-piece puzzle of row houses with San Francisco in the background. Today I completed the sky, which is about a third of the puzzle (minus one piece that might be buried in the house/skyscraper pieces, or lost).

Unfortunately, the Full House theme song keeps popping into my brain as I'm working, so I've taken to distracting myself with my NPR podcasts. I've reclaimed time to listen to Fresh Air and Tell Me More. Now all I need is some time to listen to all my music-related podcasts.

No comments: