Monday, November 23, 2009

I "Like" This

Lately, I feel I am slowly going insane. One of the key reasons I feel this oncoming insanity is my constant thought of, "If this were on Facebook, I would 'like' this." I'm afraid I have become a "like"-button-happy person. I do like to "like" things on Facebook, though sometimes I don't like the notifications I get when I like someone's status and someone else commented on that status, yet it is irrelevant to me. But I digress. I also narrated my life for a short two minutes; a short two minutes that I spent walking to the bathroom, going to the bathroom, and returning to my room. I have also increased the amount of times I talk to myself in the mirror, making funny faces at myself, and then finding myself ridiculously insane, which makes me laugh at myself, furthering my insanity. Harrumph. Le sigh. Oh woe. Deep intake of breath...exhale sound effect.

Yes, you did just read that, meaning yes I did type it. Weeooweeoo sound effect. You're thinking, "My god! He has lost it!"

Maybe I have...maybe I have.

^_^

No comments: