Thursday, November 19, 2009

A New Improved Post. Now With Extra Ranting

So I've been watching the show Firefly, and then subsequently the movie that follows the one season series, with my awesome friend Bob. We had several Firefly nights within the past two weeks. The series is a space western, one of my favorite genres. It was a really sad ending. I wish it didn't end though. It was a really good show. Why do most of the good shows get cancelled before their time? It's just not right! Well, at least they make movies to wrap everything up. I'm anxiously awaiting the Arrested Development movie. Such a great television show, and at least it had a somewhat good run. I wonder if they'll ever make a The 4400 movie. That would be awesome if they did because that show was so under-appreciated. It had four seasons, and then it got cancelled and ended on a huge cliff hanger because they didn't know they were going to get cancelled, so they couldn't wrap everything up in a nice little package. And The Riches! Don't get me started on that wonderful show! I'm so angry! That show was genius! Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver, fantastic chemistry! The actors playing the kids were brilliant! Only two seasons! URGH! WHY?!?!

No comments: