Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cait-a-day

While walking to my VICO 222 class today, I was passing Alden Library when one of the editors of the Post turned the corner. She said I had perfect timing as she wanted me to shoot something. There were people dancing around the corner in front of Alden. I jumped into photo mode, took some pictures, got some information, and was about to join in when the dance mix ended. I was a little disheartened, but I had found a great idea for my long term project for 222. I'm going to photograph these impromtu dance sessions and possibly join in. To catch me dancing hopefully tomorrow, go to cait-a-day.blogspot.com. Oh, and I am now starting the fifth Harry Potter book and will try and post all the reviews on The Book Shelf throughout the week.

1 comment:

Cait said...

Thanks for your interest. I dont decide until the day before where ill be dancing the next day so you'll have to check the blog/twitter/facebook. Today ill be in the gazebo on the lake behind baker. Hope to see you there!