Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lost in Translation

So tonight was the final season premiere of Lost! I've been so pumped. I watched it on the big screen at The Post, and prior to its beginning, Dave thought it would be fun for me to explain everything that happened in Lost up to the end of season five. I said he should just watch the five-minute youtube video describing everything super fast with hilarious costume changes. He said it would be much more fun if I explained it to him. I'm not going to try that again. I didn't get to finish and was interrupted several times. Tristan became fascinated with the smoke monster and wouldn't stop asking if something had to do with the smoke monster. It was agitating, but they love to drive me insane at The Post. I admit, I react quite humourously. But yeah, Lost was great. Loved it!

No comments: