Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Darling!

Have you ever seen me at a party? It's probably best you haven't. I'm normally the most sober person there, but also the most ridiculous. People ask why I don't go out to parties more. My main reason is I'm not much of a party person. I like to relax on my weekends by snuggling up in my chair, eating Ben&Jerry's, and watching stuff on Netflix or Hulu. I also try to read, not so much this quarter, but in past ones. And if I went out to every party, I might lose a lot of weight from dancing so much; and if you know me, then you know I don't have a lot of weight to lose. Slight digression time! I recently became obsessed with this song (not really). I keep finding moments to quote the beginning speaking part. Someone usually says something relating to a party, a birthday, or going somewhere, and I respond with, "We're going to a party. It's a birthday party. It's your birthday. Happy Birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very very much."

No comments: