Monday, March 16, 2009

Finals Week

It's finals week for winter quarter. That means another quarter is at a close. It's going by too fast. I mean, I'm already a sophomore in credit hours. After spring quarter, I'll only be 8 credit hrs away from being a junior. It's going by way too fast. What if don't get to take all the cool liberal arts classes I want to take? Maybe I'm just going crazy from sleep deprivation, or I pulling strings to write something interesting for you all to read. Who knows? My psyche is very strange. I only worry about these things when I take time to think about them. Oh well, I think I'll play some Wild ARMS 2 to distract me. I started a new game during the time most people study. I'll at least try and study for my Econ test that's on Wednesday, but it won't really be studying, just reading the stuff I haven't read yet.

No comments: