Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools!

Not that anyone seemed to care. I am not closing my blog. Either you all knew that, or you just didn't care. Sad face. Anyways, it has been a fun first week, though I hate Monday. I have 7 hours of class almost back to back. There are some short breaks between them, but that time is spent eating a quick lunch or walking back to my room to switch books. I also tried out for Lost Flamingo Company again. I hope I get a callback again, and I'm not sure if I really want to be in Reefer Madness: The Musical. But I'm now a picture editor for the Post and my first late night will be Monday (ugh, but not really because I only have 3 hours of class on Tuesday). I have no knowledge of editing, so this is going to be a learning experience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if the world is an oyster, how will that affect those how are allergic to shellfish?

Anonymous said...

who, i mean.