Thursday, April 23, 2009

At Least I Got Something...

I didn't feel like getting up this morning, but I did. It's a good thing too. I walked around and was lucky enough to find a softball class to shoot for my sports action assignment due today. It wasn't the best I've ever done, but I'm going to have to try and shoot sports as much as possible so I can get a better grade on the reshoot, which isn't due until the end of the quarter. But now I can relax because the event I'm shooting for the next assignment can't possibly be cancelled, and I think dictionaries should have every spelling of a word because Firefox keeps telling me that the British spellings are wrong. I'm not wrong! If you want me to spell cancelled, canceled, then spell it that way in British literature when you sell it in the US! Oh, and I forgot to wish you all a Happy Ides of March, as well as a Happy Earth day, Pi day, and some others.

No comments: