Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fun Things Are Afoot at the Shively-K

I'll think I'll shoot for one odd pop culture reference per post. But to the point of this post, some fun things have happened today. At one point today, I heard what sounded like someone knocking on my dorm room wall from the other side. So what did I do you ask? Why, I knocked right back. We had a knocking game for like three minutes before my neighbors became bored and went back to whatever they were doing. The other thing is that there was a jam session going on two rooms away. They're taking a break right now. Oh wait, they're starting up again. My hall mates found some life over break because last quarter the only thing that happened was their shouting about sports they were watching. There is one non-fun thing that happened. The dining hall in my building that just opened this quarter does not serve breakfast. I cannot wake up and go eat breakfast in my pajama pants. Instead, I have to get dressed and put on my winter gear so I can walk five minutes or so to go eat at Nelson! The outrage! I'll get over it though. Stay tuned for more pop culture packed posts!

No comments: