Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Morning Greetings

There are guys sweeping snow off the roof outside my window. One guy starting singing about sweeping and brooms and such. It made me think of Mary Poppins. To bad they're not soot-stained, British chimney sweeps. A boy can dream though...I feel I've said that several times. I like to dream a lot. If only I remembered my dreams that occur while I sleep. Mostly, I remember black, but every once and awhile I'll have these crazy narrative dreams about people who have no connection to me. Like recently I had a dream about some crazy skilled little boy who tried to bring something to The Rock so he could change back to a normal person and not be a tooth fairy anymore. This kid was chased across suburbia by some government agency. It was crazy. He was blowing stuff up, killing people, opening secret passages in his house that led to a crazy underground city with a waterfall and ivy everywhere. Eventually he got caught, but it was intentional. They put him under house arrest, and he escaped into the ruins under the city. They chased him there and then my dream ended. I rarely in my dreams.

No comments: