Thursday, December 31, 2009

This Year

I've done a lot this year. I finished my first year of college. I worked on two majors. I worked a lot at The Post. I got addicted to Gilmore Girls. I watched TV in The Post's lobby. I photographed a lot of stuff. I made a lot of new friends. I watched old ones fade away, move away, change a little. I read books. I saw movies. I went to plays. I saw David Sedaris and got him to sign all of his books that I own. My camera broke. My camera got fixed. I had a snow day. I ate a lot of wonderful food. I sustained my vegetarianism. I had a wonderful summer. I went to Pittsburgh. I went to Chicago. I saw a bunch of bands at Lollapalooza. I played video games. I took an acting class, and was complimented on my ability. I started copy editing. I got addicted to NPR and This American Life. I watched a lot of series online. I expanded my musical tastes. I wrote a Between the Lines that got rave reviews. I took an epic photograph of President McDavis. I was held, kissed and loved. I held, kissed, and loved. I laughed. I cried. I smiled. I had my heart broken a little, but it healed quite nicely. I forgave. I pined. I pondered. I pleaded. I plotted. I fantasized. I dreamed. I sang. I danced. I ran. I blogged. I made mistakes. I had triumphs. I lived my life for another year. Happy New Year's Eve everyone! Make the best of another year, and keep reading!

1 comment: