Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Boring Break So Far

Well, that's not entirely true. I've had some fun nights. I saw The Big Lebowski at Cedar Lee with my friends. It was great! There were plenty of people dressed in robes, looking like the Dude. I never realized how much I love that movie. It's so funny and just plain awesome. I also went Black Friday shopping with my mother yet again. The one time a year I have any interest in shopping, mainly because it's the rare time of year where things are really cheap and I can convince my mom to buy me plenty of things, like the awesome peacoat I got at Old Navy, and the many books I picked out at Half-Price Books. I guess it hasn't been all that boring.

2 comments:

zAkAtAk said...

I wish I could have gone out during Black Friday; you can get some seriously cheap stuff!

Jacob said...

you said it man, don't fuck with the jesus!!