Monday, December 28, 2009

Melts in Your Mouth

Yesterday was my fantastic friend Simone's birthday, so several of us went to Melt to celebrate. We waited a good hour and a half just to be seated, and then about 40 minutes to get our food, but Melt is worth the wait. Its menu is just a variety of grilled cheese sandwiches to delight the eyes and mouth. I got the Roasted Vegetable for the second time and my god was it delicious! I was made fun of for being a fatty and finishing the first half of my sandwich before anyone was finished with half of the first half. I take big bites and let the deliciousness invade my mouth and dominate my taste buds, so sue me! Meanies! Actually, I find it quite comical myself. Simone also caught me foodgasming. Good food just makes me feel so good inside! At least I'm not like this lady.

No comments: