Thursday, March 18, 2010

Goodbye Blues

Despite dancing with friends on College Green for people to ogle at us, and having tons of fun doing it, I want to go home. But, I don't know if I'm ready to handle what might come my way while I'm at home. I don't know what to expect from a certain someone when I see them. I feel as if I'm losing my mind because of this person. So to help me cope, I've retreated to music, my comfort. Here's how I feel:



I wish I could play an instrument. People keep telling me it's easy to learn guitar. I tried to teach myself. It wasn't easy, especially since I didn't have a designated time to just sit and practice each day. I really want to learn piano, but the class for non-music majors fills so fast, I most likely won't be able to take the class until next year. Here's to hoping a spot opens up during Spring Quarter.

No comments: