Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back in Town

Greetings from the good ol' Euclid, Ohio. I arrived back in my hometown late last night for a weekend of reminiscing. Actually, I just came to see my high school's fall play, Twelve Angry Jurors. Justin's mother was kind enough to drive all the way to Athens, and then drive us all the way back to Euclid. As we passed OU on the freeway, I muttered under my breath, "Goodbye Home." It sounds cheesy, but I really feel at home there. I felt like I was going to wake up from a wonderful dream and never be able to fall back asleep and dream it again. Then at some point I felt that I was in a dream. Returning home felt very surreal. Seeing people who I had only talked to through the magic of the internet was so refreshing. But it felt really surreal when I saw how some people had really changed. Nevertheless, it's nice to be back at my house, but I really miss my home. I can't wait for next weekend when Simone is coming down for Halloween! Hurray!

No comments: