Thursday, November 20, 2008

Farewell Fall Quarter!

Adieu to you Fall Quarter at Ohio U. Tomorrow, I shall return home for six weeks of winter break. While I look forward to this return to friends and family, I will also dearly miss the relaxing atmosphere of OU's campus. How I will miss sitting in The Post lobby eating my Creamy Tomato Tortellini soup from West 82! How I will miss my twice-weekly Photo meetings and my Tuesday Culture staff meetings! How I will miss Fridays Live, David's complaining about Fridays Live, the drunken parties of Fridays Live! Oh how I shall miss it all dearly for six weeks! But I will not be departing from it forever. I wish I could bring all my friends here though. I would stay and take some winter intercession classes, but I think I'd rather go home my freshmen year.

No comments: