Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally Finished

I am now officially done with Fall Quarter. I have taken all my tests and said my goodbyes to the campus (I walked around talking quietly to myself, saying things like, "Farewell sweet prince! Parting is such sweet sorrow!"). Thankfully, no was around to hear me talking to myself, well almost no one. Majority of the campus is empty. How I will miss Fall Quarter. My seemingly pointless J101 class with its many guest speakers, adieu! My awesome J133 grammar-tastic class and my awesome Word Geek partner Matt, so long! My Japnese class filled with fun times, farewell! And my POLS150 with its global warming propaganda, I bid you good day! Goodbye and good break to all my new friends! And a solemn, possibly forever farewell to Ian and Frank who put smiles on my face every J101 and POLS150 class with their constant questions and opinions trying to sound smart! Oh OU, I hardly knew ye! Yet do not fret, for January is quick to come, and soon will I return home!

No comments: