Monday, November 17, 2008

Snow Makes Everything Right

Forget my last post completely. Today, right now, it is snowing ever so beautifully in Athens. Before going to my J101 final, I could see an occasional flake float down. After finishing my J101 final, I exited to find a light snow falling ever so beautifully. I've been using "ever so" a lot recently. Something about snow just makes me happy now. I have always loved the snow, but for some unknown reason, it just made me so happy to see it today. I've been told it snows in Athens, but it's usually a more rainy/slushy snow and doesn't last long. It mainly just creates a frost effect. That's okay with me, but I do prefer the heavy blanket snows of Euclid. Regardless, my favourite part of snow is watching it fall. Whether it falls fast, heavy and blindingly, or ever so slowly and lightly, I love watching it fall. I keeping taking a few seconds to watch it fall outside my dorm room window. Just now I checked outside, and it has, unfortunately, stopped snowing. Oh, well... Good things are often fleeting...

No comments: