Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello and Thank You

Yesterday was an interesting day. My acting skills were complemented by my cashier. I auditioned for the School of Theater's fall productions. That was last Friday, so he recognized me a week later and complimented my acting, saying I should be proud for having little experience and one acting class. Then it was the premiere of Fridays Live Season 22. After the show, I went to my dear friend David's birthday party. I was gifted with a 1.5 liter bottle of wine from one of my legal-aged friends. I finished about half the bottle, so a little more than a normal bottle of wine. Let's just say I was everyone's best friend. I kept introducing myself to the people I didn't know and saying "Hi" to everyone. I'm also a lot better at dancing when I'm drunk. Thankfully, I did not throw up my first time being drunk. I probably would have had David let me finish the bottle. But he cut me off and was kind enough to walk me home when I was too far gone. It was interesting being drunk. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, though.

No comments: