Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Winter Quarter

I'm off to a good start this quarter. I'm taking 20 credit hours this quarter, so it's going to be interesting. I don't have any journalism classes (sad face), but I do have two VisCom courses which should be fun. My friend Kristen is in my Philosophy 120 class, but so is Frank. I thought I might never see Frank again. I thought wrong. My awesome grammer partner is in my Econ 103 class. Hurray! I'm glad I was wrong that I might not see Matt again. I have some familiar faces in my Japanese class, but not my cool ecletic friend Taylor. But I do have fellow Postie, Jessica-san. Speaking of Posties, I ate breakfast this morning with the illustrious Ryan Dunn and City Staff Editor, Brigitta Burks. The weird thing is that we ate breakfast together at the end of fall quarter. I'm really excited for this quarter, so stay tuned for the 2009 edition of the life of John Nero!

No comments: