Saturday, October 17, 2009

Avetts, Appear!

So, originally I was going to see The Avett Brothers with my friend Caitlin in a town two hours away from Athens/OU. This was going to be October 29. After having missed them when they were in Akron at the start of the summer, I intended not to miss them again the next chance I had. But then, lo and behold, an e-mail is sent out. In this e-mail, it says The Avett Brothers are coming to OU on the 24th of February. AAAAAAAHHHH! I practically peed my pants, almost couldn't breathe, and then let out a squeal. Then I went to The Post, and Caitlin was there. We both were like, AAAAHHHH, OMG! THE AVETT BROTHERS ARE COMING! I am so happy! I may even try to go catch them in Cleveland three days later. I love them that much! I and Love and You, Avett Brothers!

No comments: