Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fantastick Trip Home

My weekend home was wonderful, or to be silly, it was fantastic! I went to breakfast with my family Saturday. Then we visited relatives. Next, I persuaded my mother to let us go to Half-Price Books. It was wonderful! I got Franny and Zoe, The Stranger, the Bronte sisters' books, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, a different copy of Brave New World and Tortilla Flat, Robinson Crusoe, A Clockwork Orange, and Barbary Shore by Norman Mailer. After Half-Price, we went to Gabriel Brothers where I got some button-ups and a new vest. Then it was time for friends. David picked me up, and we went to Ben & Kristen's apartment. We ate at Scorcher's, the restaurant in their building, and walked to the Factory Theater for CSU's production of The Fantasticks. It was wonderful, it was fantastic. Then we walked back to the apartment and stayed for an hour. I left in the afternoon today, returning to Athens shortly before five. Now I must do the rest of my homework.

No comments: