Saturday, October 24, 2009

Neverending Blog Post

I just watched The Neverending Story for like the third time in my life. How are wonderfully cheesy movies like this not still made? I would hate for there to be a remake where they have good actors and a much more constructed plot. It would just be horrible if they had wonderful environments, and great CGI instead of their awesome puppets. Screaming "ARTACKS" just wouldn't be the same if a remake was made. People would think I was quoting the new hip movie when I was obviously mocking the sheer cheese of the wonderful classic. But speaking of movies, I really want to see Where the Wild Things Are despite not having read the ten-sentence book. It just looks visually fantastic and fun. Now all I need to do is get that song out of my head. No not the Story's theme song, the Robot Chicken parody of it. Haven't heard it? Well, check it out!



And then watch this, because I kept thinking of it at the end of the movie.

No comments: