Saturday, October 24, 2009

Humans v. Zombies

It's Humans Vs. Zombies time again here in good ol' Athens, which means crazy kids running around with Nerf guns and bandannas. It seems like so much fun, but I do not have the time. I do like to play along, throwing in a funny quip, such as saying, "There's zombies in them thar hills," or rooting on the doomed human army. Ah to be young and killing zombies... Alas I must watch, playing the playful spectator and nothing else. The only gripe I have with the phenomenon is the yelling at one in the morning. Yesterday, I heard a girl scream, "I'm a human, I'm a human!" Shortly after that I heard a guy groaning as if zombies were actually eating his brains. Where's the video cameras when you need them? Maybe I could use that for my video for my news writing class.

No comments: