Monday, November 16, 2009

And...Scene!

Today was my last acting class of this quarter. I'm really going to miss it. I had so much fun and met so many cool people in it. I really enjoyed learning how to better my acting. I really have improved. But according to my classmates, I was always fantastic. Now, I know I wasn't great before, but I'm flattered that they think I'm really good. At the end of class today, we talked about the class overall. I'm not sure exactly what was said, but I think it was along the lines of none of us was going to become famous. Then Jenny said that I would, and several other classmates agreed. I was very happy I decided to take this class, and I'm really happy I took it when I did with the people I did. It was exactly what I needed after this summer. And those this class has ended, the curtain drawn, the lights faded, I hope to continue to act in someway, whether I add an Acting minor if possible, or I try and work the student theater group into my already busy schedule. I guess I'll have to sacrifice my super lazy Saturdays.

No comments: