Friday, November 20, 2009

Fall Finals

I just finished my second final out of four for this quarter. I'm so glad this quarter is almost over. It's been almost stressful. I wonder if I'll ever actually feel stressed... Anyway, it's been pretty crazy also. I felt very lonely this quarter, and that led to thinking about my future, and consequently death. I had several near breakdowns because of my fear of the unknown. It's probably what caused my slight lack of motivation this quarter. But I did have my acting class to cheer me up and distract me. I'm going to miss that class. I hope Nicole will teach Acting Fundamentals II because then I would take it with her. I'll miss all my cool acting classmates. I've also decided, for now, that I'm going to be more of a masochist and try adding Acting or Performing, or whatever they call it here, as a minor. That way I can try out for the School of Theater's productions. I would love to be in one of its shows. We'll see next quarter. My last two tests are on Tuesday, and then I'm on my way home. Hurray!

No comments: