Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How Horrible!

So yesterday, I finally watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! I've been trying to watch it since shortly after it was made, but my internet connection was too slow to watch it on its original site. Then it sort of faded from my mind until I started watching Firefly with my friend Bob on Saturday. The lead in Firefly, Nathan Fillion, plays the antagonist in Dr. Horrible. Dr. Horrible creator Joss Whedon also created Firefly. Since Bob is just awesome, he let me borrow his DVD of Dr. Horrible! It is 42 minutes of musical awesomeness. Neil Patrick Harris shines as Dr. Horrible, Felicia Day sparkles as Penny, and Nathan Fillion blazes as Captain Hammer. On top of the 42 minutes, there is a 42 minute commentary know as Commmentary: The Musical! Hurrah! So wonderful! I really enjoyed it, and I recommend it to everyone who has any sense.

No comments: