Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finals Funtime

Since I do not have classes during finals, I end up having a lot of free time. Usually I watch stuff or rekindle my passion for video games. So far I've rewatched Wolf's Rain, seen Firefly with Bob, started Clone High with Bob, restarted Arrested Development with Bob, restarted Avatar: The Last Airbender by myself, and started playing Final Fantasy XII again. I've decided to finally finish the game after pretty much getting to the end long ago. The game is like three years old. I miss my Kingdom Hearts games. I need to get those back from my brother Jeff. I know you read this Jeff! You've been holding those games hostage for like two years now. I would like you to return them as soon as possible please. But I digress. I've also been catching up on all the Fresh Air podcasts I haven't had a chance to listen to, along with all the All Songs Considered podcasts I have taking up space on my computer. There's a lot of good music I need to get over winter break.

No comments: