Monday, August 4, 2008

HARRY AND THE POTTERS!

I went to see Harry and the Potters tonight with Simone and Justin. It was awesome. We came in at the end of the first band, Uncle Monsterface, so we don't know how good or bad they were, but the next band, Math the Band was awesome. They had great energy, and not half bad songs. I really liked them, but not as much as I liked Harry and the Potters. They were awesome. They came out with a new CD, which I definitely need to get. I bought a tee shirt from them that says Save Ginny with a silhouette of a basilisk and a little girl. We met Simone's friends there, friends she got into Harry and the Potters, and their drunk relatives. After the concert we got a couple pictures with Paul and Joe, the sibling duo that is Harry and the Potters, that took awhile because of the drunk relatives having trouble with the camera. Then we stopped at the Guys Pizza on Coventry, but they didn't have pizza ready, so we went to the one on 222nd. We enjoyed our pizza in Justin's car (I got an extra piece for free), and then I was promptly dropped off at home. I wished I was able to explain how insanely awesome the Harry and the Potters show was, you just had to be there to experience the nerdy goodness and nerdy mosh pits.

No comments: