Monday, August 4, 2008

Sorry, Saturday and Sunday

Sorry about the lapse of time without a post, but I haven't really had the time or the right environment to post. We will start with Saturday. I went to my friend Brittany's graduation party with Simone. It was nice because there wasn't a lot of people and it was very calm and relaxing. I had a lot of fun. I got to see some people I hadn't seen in awhile. Then on Sunday, I was the only one at Tom's. I was very mad at everyone who didn't have a reason for not being there. But I remained undeterred in my goal to have fun. I played Galaxy Truckers for the first time. As the title suggests, you make spaceships and try and survive asteroids, epidemics, pirates, and war zones. Tom tried to give me an advantage of thirty extra dollars at the start, but in the end I didn't even need it. I made him drop out of the race two out of the three rounds, caused massive damage to two of his ships, and always finished second when I was building my ships. Then we played Caylus, and it was really close, who won depended on what the rules said for a lot of situations. It's much harder with only two people. After Tom won, we played the Confrontation, rock paper scissors Lord of the Rings Style, and I won that one. Then we finished with Times Square, which Tom one with lucky card drawing abilities.

No comments: