Friday, June 20, 2008

Best Week Ever

Okay, it's not really the best week ever for me, especially since I barely did anything. But the reason I titled this post Best Week Ever is because, as I try to do every Friday at 11:30 pm Eastern Standard Time, I just finished watching this week's episode. The best thing is that I was thinking, "Are they going to mention Kanye's Bonnaroo spectacular?" sarcastically, and then one of the first couple of things mentioned was it. They titled it Bonnaroode and made fun of Kanye and his divaness. The best part was during the Sizzler Chuck Nice walked on with some shutter shades, which I find to be the stupidest fashion craze ever, and was pelted with glowsticks, JUST LIKE KANYE! The sad thing is, I'm not so sure Kanye deserves all this bad publicity. I was there and I'm pretty sure it wasn't his fault. I was watching his stupid giant screen being tested by the technical people, and it seemed like they were still having trouble at 4:00 am. Thankfully, everything was resovled promptly at 4:40 am and I got a good kick out of watching Kanye lose his mind and pretend he was an astronaut/space explorer with a talking ship. Oh Kanye, you crazy.

No comments: