Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have barely been home today. I woke up at a quarter to ten to go to Justin's Unitarian Church with him and Simone. It was a nice service and the snacks afterward were especially healthy this time. Last time they were all baked goods. Then I watched something from Diablo III which looks awesome. Then I went to Ana's graduation party at Squire's Castle with Justin. I ate some food and then went on a super short walk through the woods with Justin, Theresa, Julie, and Amanda, but I couldn't see the forest for the trees. Then Justin dropped me off at home and I spent a short time on the computer before going to Tom's for a meeting, which we did not play D&D at. But Peter, who hasn't come for a few years (due to his girlfriend, now fiance, who has him completely whipped), finally came and beat me again at Settlers of Catan, which I still have not won at. Then I came home and starting writing. Oh, and the reason there is no entry for yesterday is because I did absolutely nothing but spend uninteresting time with family. No offense to them, but there was nothing noteworthy.

No comments: