Saturday, June 21, 2008

Busy Saturday

Today was a busy day. I woke up kind of late though. I woke up at noon and helped pack for a family reunion picnic. Then I left with my stepdad and directed him to the yacht club that the reunion was at. We got there uneventfully, but there was all this construction in Mentor that we had to drive through. We had to ride this little boat called the scooter to get to the picnic area. The picnic was kind of fun. It was really nice outside so that helped things. Then my cousin Danny came which was awesome because he lives all the way in Columbus. His parents, my Aunt Terry and Uncle Lou, came from Arizona to visit so that's why we were having the picnic in the first place. My cousin Chrissy was there too. She's one of my favorite cousins. She's really funny. I had an awesome conversation with Danny's wife Crystal about Bonnaroo. But then it started to get really cloudy, so we packed up (plus a lot of people were leaving to go to other commitments). Then I had to drive to Strawberry Lane to try and make it to my friend Erin's graduation party, but everyone was leaving when I was on my way, but I was able to make my friend Ben wait so I could get a ride with him to my friend Jared's graduation party. That was an interesting drive. We almost got lost, but thanks to my constant determination to find an alternate route, we got there with little problem. Jared's party was awesome. There was so much good food and great dessert. Plus we had a giant squirt gun battle of guys versus girls. It was awesome, but a little unorganized and crazy. Then I came home and found out that Cartoon Network has been showing one of my favorite shows every Saturday at 10:30 pm, Samurai Jack. Thank God for DVR cause now I don't have to worry about forgetting that it's on. I just heard something that sounded like a gun shot, so I'm going to stop here for today.

No comments: