Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cheating the System

Today was pretty normal until four when I went to help my friend Steve get a video game. Apparently they are cracking down on kids buying games that are too mature for their age level. They asked Steve for ID when he was going to buy the Godfather video game, so he was unable to get it because it's rated Mature. So Steve called me, I agreed to buy it for him (with his money of course, and off we went. After buying the game, I stopped at Mrs. Field's for a victory cookie. I took advantage of their Buy 3, Get One Free deal and bought two semi-sweet chocolate chip and two chewy fudge. I gave a chewy fudge to Steve, and gladly ate the rest. Mmmmmmm. Oh, and on the way to Richmond mall Tom called me for a meeting tomorrow. I'm so excited. I hope it is the climatic conclusion to our campaign.

No comments: