Friday, June 27, 2008

The Sleep of Death, and Other Stories

I had an interesting day. First I had a funeral to attend. I don't really like funerals. I find them odd and somewhat pointless. I feel like they force people to come to terms with someone's death and finishing mourning so they can get on with their life. And I don't understand why people mourn deaths. Death is the completion of life. I'm pretty sure that's it, even though that freaks me out. I was raised Catholic, but I've kind of become Existentialist/Deist. Then I finished watching what's left of the second season of Code Geass. Then I was invited to Justin's house for a party, which was kind of dying when I got there, but now I'm sleeping over, so that is why I'm writing this today and not yesterday. I don't know. Today/yesterday was just a contemplation day. I thought about things. How pensive.

No comments: