Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BDKD Jeans

So I went to Lakeshore Coffee House tonight since Simone was working, and boy did I enjoy it. Sarah P came to visit which was awesome. Nick dropped by which was also awesome. I played Wordster and made it to 3rd place. I had brownies and tore apart a cup. It was a good night. The best part though, was when Simone gave Sarah and me a ride home. Simone was talking about how people kept talking about her big butt when her mom made a comment. She said she noticed it one day when she dropped Simone off and figured out why people call it a badonkadonk. Then Simone was talking about discussing how hard it was to find jeans for girls with big hips and skinny legs, so my mind wandered. I was like, "Badonkadonk Jeans," in a sing-song voice. Sarah burst out laughing, but I think I'm on to something and I owe Simone. A jean company that sells jeans fitted for girls with big hips and skinny legs... Badonkadonk Jeans, or BDKD Jeans for short. I claim this idea as my idea and this post is proof!

No comments: