Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Confused...

Apparently I was wrong. The other doesn't like the one. Somehow I mistook an obvious show of affection to be exactly that, when apparently it was just fooling around. The other is a greater liar than I, to be able to truly show genuine affection and call it fooling around is great talent. I may not know anything about relationships because I didn't hone my skills on fruitless relationships, but damn do I know how to read people. I'm good at putting two and two together. I watch and pick up on things. I don't just guess. I back up my conjectures. I rarely over think, and when I do over analyze I usually say first that it might be a little far fetched. I'm pretty sure I hit the nail on the head with how the other feels about the one. Even if the other denies it, I will stand behind my theory. Besides, the other had a lame explanation as to why they didn't like the one.

No comments: