Friday, December 5, 2008

A Beary Merry Mr. Moose

So yesterday, or Thursday if I don't get this done by midnight, I went to the Beary Merry Christmas Show with my mother. It's this quaint little crafts show with all these local people. Usually, I just go to comment and critique my mother's purchases, but this year I saw the cutest, most adorable thing ever. It was a stuffed moose made from Alpaca hair, the softest around. It was wonderful. I convinced my mother to buy it and I would pay her back later. At first she resisted, but I kept whining "moose" is this adorably sad, impossible-to-resist voice, and, when we were almost finished, she caved in. I fell in love with him on the ride home. He was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I named him Mr. Moose and thought up all sorts of things. I thought about cute children's stories, sending him around the world on some mission that would change people's lives, and everything else a college student thinks about when he or she gets a new stuffed animal. So stay tuned for the Adventures of Mr. Moose!

No comments: