Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dreams

I had some interesting dreams last night. The most interesting one is a reoccurring one. Well, it's not necessarily a reoccurring dream, it's more a reoccurring character. I don't know her name because no one ever says it in the dream, but she is a secret agent. In my younger days I was obsessed with secret agents because I thought it was cool (I still kind of do). I used to have dreams where she would go on missions saving people. In last night's dream, our heroine resigned and her boss sent people to capture her. When the people came, they felt bad because she was a young woman, not even an adult yet. Instead of taking her back to headquarters, the two guys and girl captors took her to a hotel room. The boss was worried this might happen, so he took the precaution of tracking them. Because they disobeyed him, he detonated a bomb in the tracking device killing the agents, but allowing our heroine to escape. Next thing I know, she is in my house, but I do not exist. Only my mom and our heroine live in my house, and they are mother and daughter. My mother does not know that her daughter is an ex-secret agent, so in order to protect her mother, our heroine turned herself in to the boss. And that is where my dream ended.

No comments: