Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dancin' in the Street

So Friday afternoon, I had to run to my room to get a charged battery for my camera. Since I'm not normal whatsoever, I decided to listen to MGMT on my way back to my room. I also decided to dance to the music. I was complimented many times. I was also told to keep dancing by this group of guys when I stopped to unlock the door to my building. It was very fun, and also a great cardio workout. I also have my camera back, so I can have plenty of fun taking pictures and photos! Yay! And on Oct. 9th, I'm heading home to see The Fantasticks at CSU. I would have liked to go the 16th, so I could also see Dr. Dog, but I would have no ride and I'm not paying for a $120 bus ticket.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

love mgmt
love workin' out!! i can relate!