Friday, September 4, 2009

Return to the Fobidden University

Today is my last day in Euclid. Summer's over, so it's time to return to the good old Ohio University. Normally this would be a really happy thing, but I had such a wonderful summer, so it's a little hard to return to having to worry about work and grades. I had a whole week with the house to myself. I went to Pittsburgh to see a concert the day before my birthday. I saw three amazing plays at CSU's Summer Stages. I got to go to Lollapalooza, see a lot of artists I like, and eat at the Chicago Diner. I got to see several wonderful films on $5 Movie Mondays at Cedar Lee. I got to eat a lot of delicious food with Sarah and Simone at Sarah's house. I got to be nerdy many times. I finally beat Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles with my friends. And I met someone. So as you can see, it's going to be a little hard going back to school tomorrow.

No comments: