Thursday, September 17, 2009

You Have a Date Tomorrow? That's Nice. I'm Going to Go Cry in the Corner.

I hope you have fun on your date tomorrow. I hope you like each other. But I still like you a lot, and here are the many things that will always remind me of you.

When someone tickles me
When people kiss near me or on TV
When people talk about their boyfriend or girlfriend
My house
My street
My bike
My friends
Looking at myself in the mirror
When I laugh
Spanish
Ghostbusters
The Lost Boys
Tommy's
Cedar Lee Theater
Cleveland Heights
Euclid
Cleveland
Going to Simone's house
Going to Sarah's house
Passing your mom's house
Passing your house
Sufjan Stevens
Joanna Newsom
Broken Social Scene
Bon Iver
Chicago
Lollapalooza
Love songs
The Avett Brothers
Elliott Smith
Little Joy
Hellogoodbye
Kevin Devine
Vampire Weekend
Moon
Paper Heart
Humpday
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Animal Collective
Macs
Loud mufflers
Sitting outside my house
My backyard
My room
My bed
My computer
Cleveland State University
Theatre of any kind
Ben's house
Walking in downtown Cleveland
My phone
My clothes
My laugh
My hands
When I take my socks off
When I get dressed
When I drink pop
When I eat French Fries
Chili Peppers
Water
Apple juice
Facebook
My hat
My shoes
My keys
My wallet
My glasses
My couch
My birthday
The word cute
The word beautiful
Burritos from anywhere
When people play with my hair
After taking a shower
Pittsburgh
Lost
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Comedy Central Roasts
Michael and Michael Have Issues
South Park
Back massages
Sleeping
My facial hair

I'm sure there is more, but I just don't want to feel anything right now. I hope you find happiness, and something close to what we had. I love you, but I'll never tell you to your face. It would be too hard for me.

No comments: