Monday, September 14, 2009

The Lost Weekend

I watched Lost all weekend. If I hadn't, I probably would have done something more interesting to post here, but alas I started watching the 1st season Labor Day weekend, so I sort of am on a huge Lost kick and want to watch all that's online through Netflix, which is the seasons 1 through 4. I'll try and get out this upcoming weekend, but I'm not much of a party person. But since my friend Lisa has a house this year, I promised that we would throw theme parties. This way I get out more, have fun, and get used to theme parties. If you have any cool theme party ideas, leave a comment! The winner gets a prize: My everlasting gratitude. It could be worth something down the line if I become a famous journalist/photojournalist, writer, or actor, so you might want to win it. I'm just saying.

No comments: