Thursday, September 24, 2009

More Signs?

So your date was kind of creepy? I'm sorry, sort of. And the guy your friend tried to hook you up with wasn't your type? Well, I know I was your type because I read it on that one post you put up. I don't think you know that. But are these more signs? I don't know. The weirdest part is that after I called you last night and found all this out, it finally rained today. It's been muggy and uncomfortable down here for the past couple of days that I've been worrying and torturing myself over you. Is that a sign too? I want to stand out in the rain right now, feel its cleansing drops on my skin where once your hands caressed me and your lips burned me with ecstasy. I miss you very much, and like I told you, these weeks away from you have only made my feelings stronger. You're the most beautiful thing I've seen in my 19 years, and maybe that's a little melodramatic, a little too early to think, but I want to tell you that in person. For once my words aren't just hollow beautiful thoughts. When I say them to you, I really mean them.

No comments: