Thursday, September 4, 2008

Apologies

I apologize to all my readers. I haven't been in the mood for blogging, mainly because my family computer is being retarded and doesn't know it's connected to the internet. But now I have my HP dv9700t laptop, and it is awesome. It works great, and it will be easier to post with my laptop always in my room or with me. I might be posting as the day goes along from now on. I would also like to inform all my readers (for those that aren't my friends) that tomorrow, Friday September 5th, I will be leaving for Ohio University to begin my freshmen year. I also plan to start a new blog called "The Modern Eclectic." The Modern Eclectic will follow my budding eclectic tastes in my everyday life, such as eclectic movies, books, art, food, and news. Feedback is much appreciated, so email me at jpnero@sbcglobal.net with ideas or advice. I think I will end on that note and will try to post again today.

No comments: