Friday, September 5, 2008

Move-In

I'm moving in today, but I can't get any sleep. I'm too anxious too fall asleep, so I have been playing games for like two hours. I'm so worried I'm going to forget something, or something will go wrong when we get there, like my name won't be on the list. Maybe I'm just going crazy because I'm sleep deprived. Would that be ironic? Let me think...no just a paradox. It's like the which came first question. Am I crazy because I'm sleep deprived, or am I sleep deprived because I'm crazy? It might be both. I'm leaving in a few hours! I feel like I have so much to do. I feel like I did absolutely nothing this summer other than laze about. Oh, wait, that's exactly what I did. I don't know why, but I feel like I have so much left to do before I leave, yet I can think of nothing. I still have no idea what books to buy for school either. Only Dr. Bob, my Journalism 101 professor, sent an e-mail telling all Journalism majors what book to buy for the class. Okay, my eyes are starting to feel heavy, I think I'll try and get a few hours of sleep and then sleep on the car ride down there.

No comments: