Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wed-nes-day

That's how it is spelled at that is how it should be pronounced. Now, moving on, today was a organizing day. I had to stop at Dr. Bob's office to talk about double majoring, where I was told to speak with Professor Alost. Before proceding to North Green, I stopped at the bookstore to buy some notebooks and at my dorm to pick up my portfolio on the advice of Dr. Bob. I went to Professor Alost's office only to find that he had just rushed out the door. I decided to wait to see if he would return, but he did not, so I made an appointment for next Friday at 9:30 am. I returned to my dorm only to leave for lunch with David and Justin. After lunch, I read my polysci homework. It was a book on global warming/climate change that only refuted my beliefs saying that there is irrefutable evidence for anthropogenic global warming. This is not true. If the climate is changing, humanity has little fault. We are at fault for destroying forests and not recycling, but we can't really change climate. To top off the annoying "global warming is real" crap, we watched the most holiest of texts in the Gospel of Gore, An Inconvenient Truth, in polysci. I got Grab'n'Go for dinner, since David and Justin were too busy at some engineering dinner, and then went to my Post Photo meeting. I can't wait. My first assingment is with my dear friend Anna. She's writing an article about thrift stores in the falling economy and whether they are doing good or bad. I'm also thinking of working on the journalism side of the Post and doing the culture section.

1 comment:

Anna said...

CULTURE! Heck yes! We need more guys!